Saturday, September 18, 2004

T3 Contest

Sunday night is the cutoff for submissions to the NPI T3 Contest. I've been a lazy deed, and have yet to start on am article... although I do have an idea in the works. I'm hoping Pei will submit something as well, but apparently he's working today (it's the weekend, man!).

To all those faithful readers out there who are on the bubble ("Hmmm, maybe I should submit something")... don't hesitate any longer, DO IT! There is no harm in trying. Who knows, you may be the next gold medal winner. There's plenty of stuff going on in the world to write about, and this is a great opportunity to get some exposure. Not only do you get front page coverage on NPI, but you get a link on my sidebar for the week as well! 14 people will see your link and potentially click it! How can you pass that up?

Need a topic? How about asking the question, "When will the Struggle Continue?"
We miss ya, Brian!