Friday, August 20, 2004

The American Pride is Overflowing

Welcome to AP, MJM Drill Wife After perusing this article, you've got yourself a spot on the WCC blogroll.

I truly do not care what so and so wore to the Oscars or who is shacking up with whom but this is part of the news and so I clip some of the articles as well. So, predominatately in the entertainment news is Reality TV. I just don't like it..it's so SHALLOW. I have never understood the entertainment in watching women or men herded up like cattle and picked over and someone falling in love (supposedly) by weeding out the one's that they just don't like...whatever..I do, however, enjoy makeover stories (just b/c it's fun to watch the transformations) and shows on TLC such as "Birth Day." I could care less about such programs as "Who Wants to Marry My Dad," or "The Bachelor."


Go read the whole thing, especially the part about General Boykin.