Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Gnadenthal Post!

Ohyeah baby! I'm in Gnadenthal right now! Huzzah!
The trip was quite something. We didn't leave Smithers until 2:05 am! We arrived in Prince George at 5:55, but by the time we found the airport, it was around 6:30! And let me tell you, the lineup for the WestJet check-in was HUGE! It was 7:00 by the time I checked in! Just enough time to run to my gate and board the plane!
So, one hour from PG to Vancouver. Twenty minute wait. One hour from Vancouver to Calgary. Two hour wait. Two hours from Calgary to Winnipeg! Hooray!
It was good to finally tough down. I was so stinkin' tired, that I fell asleep through The Bourne Supremacy! hehehe! But it was alright, I caught the most important parts... good movie, go see
it.
Will blog again after the Bluebombers lose to the Eskimos tomorrow! We need to find two other people to come with us, since two of our friends cancelled out. Two tickets up for grabs! Any takers?