Tuesday, August 10, 2004

This could be it for a while

I'm headed to bed pretty quick here. I've gotta get a couple hours of sleep before the drive to Prince George. It's four hours to get there, and so I figure if we leave at 1 or 1:30 am, we'll get to the airport by 5:30, and that will give me enough time to get checked in for my 7:15 flight. This also give us wiggle room, should there be a flat tire, or engine problems, etc. With the crazy week I've had, I wouldn't be surprised if something happened, but I hope it won't.

Hopefully the Pei will step up with lots of posts (hint, hint). There's no shortage of things to blog about, and I hope to get the chance to blog from Manitoba. Heck, I'd better post at least once!

Emailling will probably be light as well. But then again... none of my "friends" ever email me anyways! You bastards! heh.
Be sure to visit the sites I've linked to in the sidebar. There is tons of great stuff out there. So click and read and enjoy!