Sunday, July 11, 2004

More like this, please

Just so we are all clear, with some of my posts, clicking the title will reveal the story to which my post speaks about. On other occasions, I will have the link within the post itself. In this case, the former is true. Anyways:

GAZA CITY - Four Palestinians, including three militants, were killed when their car exploded in the central Gaza Strip Saturday in a blast that Palestinian security officials blamed on Israel.


I rather like it when suicide bombers and terrorists blow themselves up without hurting anybody. I hope there are most cases like this in the future. I like how the "Palestinians" blame Israel! Golly, what a shocker! Israel is blamed for Palestine's failure??? Sheesh, never heard THAT before!

The Israeli army said one of its helicopters had fired a warning shot toward Palestinian gunmen, who were shooting at Israeli soldiers. But the army said they weren't aiming for any vehicles.
Security sources said the blast appeared to have been caused when explosives blew up prematurely


Isn't it interesting how the Israeli soldiers STILL insist on firing warning shots at the Palestinians, even though the Palestinians take great honor in blowing themselves up with NO WARNING WHATSOEVER, killing women and children and innocents? I find it fascinating.