Friday, July 09, 2004

Pei Yusei doin' his thing...

Nice work dawg! You got it figured out! Sweet! Hopefully Chaps and Yammers can get posting soon too (ahem!).

I've been working on an essay about marriage and married life... hehehehe! I began thinking about it on Tuesday when I heard some interesting news about some people I know, and then last night as I tossed and turned at 3:00am in the morning my thoughts began to coalesce into what I think will be a gooder. I'm so stinking tired today it's not even funny! I'm on a quick lunch break... in fact I gotta get back in ten minutes, so I have just long enough to write this post. The marriage essay should be posted tonight. It will probably be a random mess of thoughts (as per usual), but I think you will all enjoy. For those who are thinking "Oh gawd... here he goes again", you are probably right to think that, but there will be some original content- I promise! I'm attending a wedding tomorrow at Banner Mountain Lodge just outside of Smithers. It should be a good one (relatively speaking... of couse! hehehe). That has also given me some... errr.... inspiration.
When the person whose wedding I am attending reads this... I'll probably be in sh*t, but thats okay!.


Oh yes, and I will post a warning before the essay, but I should also warn you all now: there will be harsh invective used! Do not be surprised or upset by my tone. If you don't like coarse language, then don't read it. Just giving you the heads up, that's all.