Monday, November 21, 2005

Trip to Hazelton


Hagwilget Bridge Posted by Picasa

On Sunday afternoon a friend and I drove to Hazelton. I took along my digital camera and snapped some pics. For those of you that are into such things, the camera is a Fujifilm E510 with 5.2 megapixels. These photos are .3 Megs, and I used the manual zoom. This first picture is of the Hagwilget Bridge. The ones below are taken from the bridge.


Looking east-ish Posted by Picasa


East Mountain Posted by Picasa


Bulkley River Posted by Picasa


Bulkley River 2 Posted by Picasa

There is a nice little trail that leads down to the shore on the right. In the summer there are piles of tourists that head down there to check it out. My friend and I were not so bold on this occasion. Middle of November = chilly weather!


Look Down Posted by Picasa


Waaaaaay down! Posted by Picasa


Mountain Posted by Picasa

I have been doing a crazy amount of work in the Hazelton area over the past month or so. I have crossed the Hagwilget bridge at least two dozen times over that span. And yet I never get tired of seeing this mountain. My photography skills do not do it justice. You really do need to see it for yourself.