Friday, September 16, 2005

I'm outta here

On Saturday I am heading to Kelowna for some training related to my job. I'll be there until Wednesday night, so posting will be non-existent unless I find an internet cafe near my hotel. The great thing is, it is all-expenses paid. My boss is paying for my ride down there, the course, the hotel, and picking up the tab for my meals too. Not to mention I get paid a solid 8 hours for the days I am in class.

That's a pretty sweet deal, if you ask me. A nice little mid-September break that I have been looking forward to for a while.

Sadly, I don't get to go to Banff or anything, but I'll settle for Kelowna anyday.

I may or may not be around tonight either, as I really, really, really need to tidy up my place... and maybe get around to packing my bags as well.