Saturday, April 23, 2005

Money for me

I've just applied to Google's AdSense program. I had thought about doing it a while back, but held back because I thought it might be more hassle than it's worth. I see some of the crazy ads that it generates on blogs, and I wonder whether I want that. I link to and post about some pretty crazy stuff. It's gonna be interesting to see what they come up with.

Also, I'm not entirely sure how this will all work out at tax time. If I actually can make money on this thing, how the heck do I claim it on my income tax? I guess as "additional income", and since it probably isn't going to amount to millions of dollars, I don't have to worry about it too much. Still, the more you make, the more they take.

I have taken the first step towards becoming a blogstitute. How fascinating.