Saturday, March 05, 2005

Pei who?

Hey hey hey, I'm back, after nearly three months of not posting (and this despite having made a New Year's resolution to be more faithful to the blogspere). Well, the reason I've been so silent is that I've been living in Vancouver without a computer. The only computers I've had access to are at my school, but I haven't really had time to sit down and blog on them. But now I finally have a computer here - 'tis a nice thing - so I won't have much of an excuse to not blog anymore, except perhaps that I have school work shooting out of every orifice. As far as school goes - well, normally I wouldn't be this diligent (i.e. in my undergrad, I usually didn't spend any more than ten minutes at a time on homework), but my current school is extraordinarily expensive, so I have to make the best of it.

As far as the news goes, well, I never had much of a reputation for linking, but every once in a while I like to draw people's attention to something. The latest one is this - Mr. Dithers is finally being noticed by President Bush. How nice.

If you enjoy dark humour - and I mean very dark - you might enjoy some cartoons by David Firth.

If you haven't been to visit Strongbad at homestarrunner.com, there are some great new email responses.

There, that's all the linking I feel like doing for now. Have fun!