Saturday, March 12, 2005

More on the monasteries later . . .

As I mentioned in the comments on my recent post entitled Monks and the Christian Subculture, I was writing a response to Theresa Z. (who has a commendable blog called Heart of Canada) and I accidentally deleted my response in the process of attempting to copy it to a word document in order to post it on West Coast (no, I am not always such a blundering ninny-hammer). Anyway, since the topic has attracted some attention (thanks to a link from Bound By Gravity, to whom I would gladly award a Stanley Cup ring if I wasn't worried that my co-host Temujin might rip out my spleen), I thought, in the meantime (as I contemplate whether I should sit down and hammer out another post), we could play a little game of . . .

Spot An Appendage Of The Contemporary Christian Subculture
Oh, wait . . . I think I found one!