Friday, January 28, 2005

Warning: Light Blogging Alert

I'm headed out of town for a week or so on... erhm... personal business :-) I'm not sure if I'll get to post much for the next week or so because of it, but I will try. I've blogged from Smithers, Abbotsford, and even Gnadenthal, Manitoba. So hopefully there will be a few other "Live From..." posts this week, but no guarantees.

If not, I hope you all have a good week, and don't forget to check out the latest edition of the Red Ensign Standard, which should be published over the weekend at Nathan's blog. Thank you in advance, Nate-Dawg!

Oh, before I forget. My sitemeter is nearing 5000. Yippee! Skip! A big thanks to the Asylum, and Julie, who supported my blog even when it wasn't so Chaotic on the West Coast.

To Lucky Number 5000: if you take a screen cap, and email it to me, I can make it worth your while.