Wednesday, December 15, 2004

My body is failing me

I had an expecially nasty case of the flu yesterday. Took half the day off, and skipped out today. It was fortuitous that I had an empty bucket in the back of my van... (you may draw your own conclusions as to why)
I'm hopeful that I'll be able to make it tomorrow, since I'm supposed to have three weeks off starting Monday in order to treat the nasty Carpul Tunnel Syndrome I've acquired. I'd at least like to make a meaningful contribution to my employer before I take off on that little escapade.
All that, plus my surgery for... errr... you-know-what coming up in January (hopefully), means Temujin is gonna go stir-crazy.

At least I should get Worker's compensation pay for the CTS.

Stupid body. I want a new one, this one is faulty. And do you know who I'm blaming for all of this? Yup, you guessed it. I didn't realize it was bad for me.