Monday, December 20, 2004

In Carpellian fashion.

So here I sit, attempting to blog while wearing these dreadful wrist guards. How these are supposed to treat carpel tunnel syndrome is beyond me, but I'm not a doctor.

One of my favorite things about the whole blogging experience, is checking my sitemeter stats.
For awhile, I was getting a lot of visitors via yahoo search on Sergei Zoltok. Zoltok was a hockey player in NHL who passed away this year. I blogged about him here.

I just have to laugh at how some people find my site. For example, check out the search terms someone used at Google just recently. That's right, I'm on there! Or this Yahoo search query... kind of a contradiction in terms, I'd say.

But the funniest of all have occured since I posted on the Chinese man-made beauty pageant. I mentioned in that post that there was a transexual in the "competition". Now I'm getting all sorts of odd referrals from those interested in Chinese transexuality and plastic surgery.

But hey, a guy does what he needs to in order to increase his traffic. You understand, don't ya?