Wednesday, December 22, 2004

I'll take advice from this Doctor.

I've recently come across the Daily Demarche, a most honorable and noble blog if ever there was one. Now, I'm probably not doing him much of a favor by linking to him, since he already averages five to ten time the traffic I get. And I must admit, I'm a little leary about helping his status in the ecosystem, since I'm only slighty ahead of him right now. Nonetheless, with words like this regarding the stuff going on in Iraq right now, he needs to be read... on a daily basis:

Never before have so few had the potential to harm so many. Every jihadist killed in Iraq will not attack Disneyland. Every nation that realizes that we will protect ourselves through pre-emptive strike is less likely to support the Osama bin Ladens of the world.


That's some high-quality posting you got there, Doc. Keep up the fine work.