Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Hmmm.....

Well, I've honestly sat down a number of times to post, but just haven't got around to pushing "publish" over the past few weeks. Life's been a tangle of insanity, so I apologize. Ah yes, but I can honestly say that I've missed posting and that I've missed putting my two cents into this coming US election, which most of our readers are interested in, thanks to Temujin's diligent efforts in my constant absence.

Another thing that's been on my mind is hockey, or the lack thereof. But what's really struck me lately is how little I give a damn. Yesterday, Vancouver would have been playing Calgary in their (Calgary's) home opener. Admittedly, that would have been exciting. But then again, if it means seeing the owners win this lock-out bitch-slap contest, I don't mind waiting two years for hockey. Hell, it gives me more time for my more intellectual pursuits, such as scrubbing the sides of my car until they're as silvery-good as new . . . or watching every last Strong Bad email until my sides are literally splitting apart, thus hopefully spilling my innards over the floor in one fell, life-ending swoop.

Actually, I'm not really suicidal, but the idea of dying laughing has always appealed to me.

Well, until next time, keep it real, readers.