Sunday, August 29, 2004

More Kerry Linkage

The Watcher, ofAxis of Weasels fame, has a particularily interesting piece on Kerry. And really, with a name like "axis of weasels", how can they not be on my blogroll? That situation has been remedied.

And since I've been talking about my traffic lots lately, perhaps I'd better be careful what I wish for.

I've never emailled den Beste before. I have been close a couple of times... but I always backed out at the last second. This guy gets like, a bazillion emails a day, and like the graphic says at the bottom of that post, a lot of it is pedantic nitpicking. Now, my emails weren't of the nitpicking type; rather, they were always positive in nature (and I usually thanked him for his writing). But he doesn't need to hear that. I'm sure he'd appreciate it, but he isn't writing for me or anyone else. I think the best gift I could give him to thank him for his hard work is to not email him. Rather, I'll link to him, and leave it at that.

It seems like a nice problem to have... "too much fan mail"... but I guess the grass always seems greener on the other side.