Saturday, August 28, 2004

Sitemeter Stats

So, I'm noticing that my Sitemeter is nearing 1000. This is kinda important to me, and I was thinking that I'd like to do something special.
So, here's the deal: if you view my site, and the meter reads 1000, take a screen cap and email it to me. There will be a prize for whoever reaches the milestone and emails me the screen cap.

If you've got a weblog of your own with paypal, I'll drop a tip in your jar. If you've got a wishlist through Amazon, I'll get you something you've always wanted (provided that it isn't too expensive... I've got Student Loans to pay for, fo' cryin' out loud!).
I'll keep linking to this post so as to remind everyone. Keep watching the meter!

Oh yeah, and thanks Pei for the great blogging while I've been sick/on holidays/etc , and thanks to everyone who has visiting my site, and a big thanks to those who've linked to me and sent me traffic. You kick ass.