Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Noooooo! Awww crap!

So, I go my own cell phone from work today. CURSES! Now I'll always be at the behest of my employer! Rats! I dont wanna have to carry around a dumb cell phone. I hate these stupid things. I can already envision the 3:30am phone call now:
*RING!*
"ZZZ... huh uhhh... Hello?"
"You've got to come quickly, my house is flooded/on fire/falling apart/being attacked by UFO's!"
"Ohhh shunt, alright, I'll be right over... groan..."


Blech! Who needs it? Apparently I do. Other than that work is going fine today. I've got to return a pile of curtains to the courthouse, which will probably take the better part of two hours, since they are those stupid curtains with the dumbass metal hooks that are astronomically irritating to work with. *Sigh*. Actually... I think Brendan is supposed to help me... sweet!