Saturday, July 03, 2004

I love the US... but...

Now, as most of you know, I love the US. There is a lot about the US that I wish Canada would emulate. However, a lot of crazy stuff happens down there that makes me glad I live in the True North Strong and Free.
KANSAS CITY, KAN. - A gunman shot dead four people at a meat-packing plant in Kansas City, Kan., on Friday and then killed himself, police said.

A police dispatcher said a disgruntled employee at ConAgra Foods Inc. walked into the plant's cafeteria and began shooting. He appeared to be targeting certain people.


Uhhhh... What the...??? This guy loses his job, and then loses his cool on the people who fired him, in order to get even with them! What the crap is that??? Sheesh!
Remember the moral of this story, kids: stay away from Meat-packers... they are not who they seem to be! (In fact, stay away from anything associated with meat packing and producing... no pigs, no chickens, no cows... they are all nutso).