Sunday, March 04, 2007

She was catching a few Z's

File this one under: two teens that need a severe beating:

Police in suburban Fort Worth, Texas, said a videotape found in a search for stolen goods appears to show two teenagers persuading a 2-year-old boy and his 5-year-old brother to smoke marijuana.


***

The boys' mother... has told police she was sleeping in the back bedroom during the incident. She has not been charged, Ure said.


Now, I'm no expert in raising children, and I have no kids of my own. But I'm gonna go out on a limb here and offer up the following advice to mothers out there: if your brother is a seventeen year old dope-smoking loser known to police as a thief... leaving him in charge of your children is a poor idea. Perhaps you shouldn't be sleeping during times like these.

But, what do I know?