Thursday, January 18, 2007

Unfinished Business.

Today I went back to the scene of the crime, so to speak, and made sure that no one will ever be injured by that filthy, dishonourable commode again.



We eyed each other up for several minutes. I approached cautiously, knowing full well that he could strike without notice. They are dangerous enough in the wild as it is, but when they are wounded... well, let's just say I was prepared to defend myself this time. I faked left, dodged right, and went in for the kill. It was touch and go there for a minute, but in the end I was victorious.

In the game of life there are winners and there are losers.



Today, ol' Temujin came out on top.

In a week my stitches will be removed, but this picture will last a cyber-lifetime. Truly, the day is mine.