Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I'm Freaked.

Decisive, quick action on climate change is absolutely critical. Canadians are freaking out at this weird weather we’re having,” - Rick Smith, executive director of Environmental Defence.

If there are any Canadians out there who are "freaking out" over the weird weather we're having, feel free to leave a comment or drop me an email and I'll include it a the bottom of this post.

It's time we freaks stood together and freaked out in unison! The weather condition eerily known as winter must be stopped at all costs. If we don't stop it now, what's next? Spring? Summer???

Or worse, Autumn.

My God.

It freaks me out to even type the word.

Surely there is another term I could use... like Fall! Yes, "Fall". No one wants to see "Fall" climate. No one. Freaks of Canada, Unite!


Update 8:00am - Darcey's freaking out big time, and the hysterics continue in his comment section.