Monday, August 28, 2006

Award Winning!

At one time, this was an award winning blog...

sometimes it's nice to look back at history!

Joel Gaines' short lived T3 contest was quite a boon for me. Back in the early stages of WCC, I was all gung-ho about traffic, and any kind of linkage was the good kind of linkage, if ya know what I mean. I decided to enter NPI's contest when I heard about the proposed Vietnam draft dodgers war memorial in Nelson, B.C.

Joel remains one of my favourite bloggers. He's always got a fascinating perspective on everything from US politics to foreign affairs. Joel also clued me into the Support Our Troops bracelet campaign, which has raised over 100,000 in the last year and a half for various military charities.

Sadly, my article fell upon many deaf ears, as Romano is still up to his old tricks.