Friday, June 30, 2006

BAD, FNBB, and HCD



I'm being BAD.



The beer of choice: Boddington's English Pub Ale. A medium dark beer with loads of flavour and a nifty widjit in the can that I'll use to cheer on England at the World Cup. Rattle Rattle! As an added bonus, the story on TSN.ca that I'm looking at is regarding the Leafs latest transactions: buying out Tie Domi and letting go of Ed Belfour. Ahhh, the craziness in Leafland continues. It's a fine time to be a Canucks fan. Life is Good.

I'm also enjoying Darcey's Friday Night Blues and Beer. He's selected a fine line of blues tunes to help pass a Friday night, including some CanCon in honour of Canada Day. Speaking of which, I'm working on a Canada Day post for tomorrow. It's going to include some pics of Temujin's little corner of Canada, so be sure to check it out.

But for now, Rita Chiarelli, here I come...