Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Happy Thoughts to Me!

Robert McClelland reads West Coast Chaos!

Now I know, most of you are probably thinking, "Who is Robert McClelland?", and you would be right to ask such a question. An obscure, fringe blogger like Robert isn't exactly a household name. Certainly no comparison to WCC, whose author has global fame and universal recognition. However, he reads my blog, and felt the urge (or, some kind of urge I imagine) to comment on this post here.

Now Robert, I know you think all of us knuckle-dragging conservatives are out to get you, but it simply is not the case. I've done more than enough research into the subject at hand, and I know there are plenty of good things being done for our troops. I have discovered that, in general, I do not hear much from bloggers I read.

And by the way, if you are going to call me an "ignorant buffoon" on my own friggin' weblog, at least have the courtesy to throw up a link on your blog. You could post something like: If you are an Ignorant Buffoon like Temujin, be sure to take part in this idea by RightGirl.

But I'm sure you'll agree the idea put forth by RightGirl is a fantastic one, and worthy of a link. So what are you waiting for, Robert? You support our troops, don't you?

Crappy thoughts to you.