Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Where's my head at?

Man, oh man. Have you ever forgotten to do something really important, and then out of pure lunacy repeatedly forgot about it week after week after week? Well, I am feeling lower than a snake's arse in a wagon rutt, because I have neglected to link to the Carnival of Education. In point of fact, I am overdue by about seven weeks (ed: has there really been seven of them???)! I read The Education Wonks quite often, and since a number of my friends are teachers, I have been meaning to spread the word about this vast informational storehouse on all things teacher-ish.
So, after you have finished clicking all the links from the recent Red Ensign Standard, go click the 8th edition of the Carnival of Education.

Or you'll be washing blackboards after school.