Friday, November 19, 2004

A Soul with no Face?

Fascinating:

I now know that people are given situations they can't handle all the time, and they either succeed in becoming more knowledgeable because of them, or fail miserably in learning anything from them. I now know that there are good and bad people in the world for a reason, and whether or not the bad can or do change for the better, really makes no difference to the world as a whole.

I believe that my life, and the things that happen to me, are the effects of the choices I make...to a point. I've suddenly become very aware of the many outside forces putting stress on the lives of billions.

Point...I still want to change the world, but I'm stuck in the never-ending cycle of despair. At what point will I be able to break through the centrifugal force and move forward? Is that even possible? And if it is, what will I do once I break through?



Again, fascinating.