Wednesday, October 13, 2004

The Right Call

You know, when you look back over your life, there can be many decisions that you regret. That person you could have helped, that word you could have spoken, that gift you could have given...

It's times like these that you have to remember the positive decisions in your life. And Asylum, you made the right decision, baby!

Congrats on the new purchase! I'm a little disappointed at the colour... but I suppose it suits you! I must say, I'm incredibly impressed that you went "against the grain" on this one. Fight the majority, that's what I always say.

Sorry to hear about your accident, but keep this in mind: those stupid scooters are no match for Pinkee. Run them down next time.

Oh yeah, and I've already voting in your latest poll. EXTREMELY STOKED!