Friday, October 22, 2004

I've done my part.

Read this, and then this.

I've been reading the Rottie for a long time now, and it has made a huge impact on me. I've often thought that if I were ever to meet Misha, I'd most certainly love to share a couple of brews with him, and spend a fine evening discussing everything from guns to history to war to politics... and all points in between. He's going through a rough time, and even though I've never met the guy, it just doesn't seem right for me to sit on the sidelines and do nothing. I've already helped out in the past (albeit, a small help), and I've decided to help out again.

It isn't much because I can't afford much. I've got to look out for Number One as well. But it would be the height of dishonor for me to sit here and do nothing. He has done so much for me with his writing. This is the least I can do.

Keep on keepin' on, Misha.