Sunday, September 12, 2004

Updated Sidebar

I've updated the Side... er... Bottom Bar a little bit. Included is the American Warmonger. He's got a superlative post on the Beslan tragedy. Welcome to the Pride, Warmonger.

Also note the Leather Penguin and the 21st Century Republican. Both good reads, and well worth a perusal!
*************************************************************************
Also, if anyone has any ideas on fixing this cursed sidebar, I'd gladly hear them. What I really need is to see an original template for this style of blog. I'm probably going to start a whole new blog, copy the template, and then shut it down just so I can see what is causing this madness. It must be something in the template, because none of the links in my sidebar are too long. It shouldnt be doing this.
Blech.