Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Seth does it again

With all the talk about the Swift Boat ads, Kerry criticizing Bush for not condemning them directly, etc etc etc, Seth writes:
Hmmmm..... When was the last time Senator Kerry condemned the hate-filled MoveOn.org material, Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11, the short novel about two guys plotting ways to assasinate President Bush, Senator Ted Kennedy's remarks about needing "regime change" in the White House, Howard Dean's kook conspiracy theories about Bush knowing about 9/11 beforehand, and Bush' unfounded AWOL charge?


All that needed to be said has already been said. I couldn't have written it better myself (which is literally true, and I'm so stinkin' jealous... stinkin' Seth and his stinkin' blog...), so I'll just add: "I concur" and be done with it.