Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Where's the Pei, Yusei?

Working hard.  In fact, working so hard that I only have a couple of seconds to write this, hit publish, make sure it hits the screen, and then run away, waving my arms in the air and screaming all the way.  Ah yes - I've worked 14 hours a day for the past week now.  But once this week is over, I will become a slacker once again, and then I will begin posting more.

However, there is one matter I would like to address.  For those who are musicians, there is a great guitar company in Saskatoon that makes quality electric instruments - the best thing you can get for a relatively modest price.  This company is called Fury, and their guitars kick the bum off of any standard peavey or fender instrument.  I'd compare the Fury Fireball to the Paul Reed Smith 513 Rosewood, except it'll cost you 50% less, and you'll be supporting a smallish Canadian company that you can be proud of.

Until next time, TOODELOO!