Monday, June 14, 2004

Another Reason why the CBC is LAME

MARTIN O'MALLEY:
My own greatest Canadians
CBC News Viewpoint | June 11, 2004
It may appear on the surface a boring, safe, predictable choice – another dead white politician – but Lester Bowles Pearson is the greatest Canadian who ever lived.


Uhhhhhh? WTF?!?!?!?!?!? I know I need new glasses, but this is ridiculous... I couldn't possibly have just read that! Terry Fox is #5, which I can agree with, but Wayne Gretzky is #9!!!! WHATEVER! A horse that won the kentucky derby is 3rd! That is the biggest load of shunt I've ever seen!


Hello Paul Henderson


Hello John Macrae (and I don't mean the teacher at CBC, though he is an incredible man)


Hello Rick Hanson


Hello Alexander Graham Bell, James Doohan, William Shatner, Chris Hadfield,the men and women who sacrificed their lives for us,DON CHERRY!!!!


HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Awww shat... the blood is boiling again.