Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Ian Bush, BC Shooting

SEPTEMBER 5, 2006 - NEWEST ENTRY ON IAN BUSH CLICK HERE! PLEASE POST NEW COMMENTS THERE, AS I DO NOT CHECK THIS OLDER POST FOR COMMENTS! THANK YOU!


My Sitemeter has been spinning quite madly since I posted on the death of Ian Bush, who was shot while in custody (check that: several moments before he was to be released from custody) at the RCMP detachment in Houston.

For those of you searching Google, Yahoo, et al., my original post can be found here.

Update - I inadvertantly called him Ian "Smith" rather than Bush. Apparently the investigating officer's name is Smith, and I must have got that mixed up. Thus, I have changed this entry.

UPDATE 7:30 PM MONDAY MAY 29, 2006 - The news media in Northern B.C. have been talking about the investigation into Ian Bush's death, and the comments of our "honourable" MP Nathan Cullen. I have new comments on this which can be found here.