Monday, May 16, 2005

My tomorrow, in a nutshell

I will vote for Dennis Mackay, Liberal incumbant in the riding of Stikine-Bulkley Valley, in tomorrows election. I will also purchase a bottle of Pepto-Bismal, in order to relieve the nausea and vomitting that will commence once I have voted for said Liberal.

I will also vote in favor of the referendum on reforming our electoral system to the Single Transferable Vote method. This will also cause me great angst, since I know it will assist the NDP, and will increase the number of seats they receive in next election. As far as I'm concerned, the three seats they currently occupy is three too many. However, it is my supreme hope that this change will also bring about the emergence of a united, conservative, legitimate, right-wing party in British Columbia.

Game on.