Friday, June 11, 2004

TGIF indeed

I had a relatively good day at work today. I'm just on a dinner break and I've got to work again at 7:00 for a couple of hours. That will bring my total today to around
10 1/2 hours... not a bad day indeed! I had problems with one of the vans this morning and it put me behind quite a bit; however, I met a really cool couple who recently moved to Smithers from Port Coquitlam. They are both counselors... which is kinda scary because whenever I hang out with those types I always think in the back of my head: "I wonder if this person is analyzing me right now... I wonder what they think of me... etc." At any rate, I hope I get to see and talk to them again, because they seemed cool. I promise I'll get to posting links and stories sometime soon. Oh yeah, and I've gotta get myself a functioning sidebar... sheesh! For now, go check out my friend Melissa's website. She is in Taiwan and has a major decision to make: buy a scooter or a motorbike! I know you will all vote for the motorbike, so GO VOTE NOW! Also, leave a comment or sign the guestbook and let her know AJ sent ya.